The scholarship was first launched in 2015 and is designed to provide opportunities for deserving Indonesian students each year. This program helps fulfill the mission of AIS and a desire of the school to show its appreciation of the local community.
Four academic scholarships are available to academically talented Indonesian students who would benefit from and contribute to the academic and social life of our international campus in Pejaten, South Jakarta.
Each scholarship, beginning in April 2019 is a three-year award, dependent on the student’s sustained academic performance and good conduct, beginning in Grade 10 and finishing in Grade 12 (December 2021) when the student graduates.
The scholarship award covers 100% of the school’s tuition fees, 100% of the IB Diploma exam fees and 100% of the school’s capital development fees for the duration of the scholarship program.
During the three years, the scholarship student’s family will be wholly responsible for any other financial commitments, which include but are not limited to uniform costs, cost of camps and extra-curricular activity costs.
• Indonesian citizen, residing in Indonesia
• Have a high level of fluency in English
• Have an outstanding academic record
• Demonstrate personal qualities and attributes encompassed by the IB Learner Profile
• Not currently enrolled in any AIS-Indonesia campus
• Must currently be in Year 10
Applicants must submit:
• A wholly completed 2019 Scholarship Application Form
• School Reports for the past 2 years
• A 500 word essay saying why you are interested in this opportunity, what benefits you feel this opportunity will give you and how joining the program will benefit our school and its wider community
The deadline for the 2019 scholarship is November 29, 2018.
All documents must be submitted by the application deadline to the Admissions Office.
• BY EMAIL - Documents can be scanned and sent via email to scholarship@ais-Indonesia.com OR
• BY POST
Australian Independent School
Jl. Kemang Timur No 81, Kemang
Further information can be sought via email to scholarship@ais-Indonesia.com
A school visit is the best way to find out if the school is suitable for your child. Fill in below and we will contact you to arrange a school tour at your convenience.
Jl. Imam Bonjol No 458
Denpasar, Bali 80119
Phone (+62 361) 845 2000